Development of landscaping projects in Madrid with our models of artificial grass.
We tell you what we can do with artificial grass madrid both in your garden and on your terrace.
In the same way, you can visit our networks with examples of outstanding projects that we hope will inspire you.
We are always pleased to be able to share these examples of gardens, patios or terraces that we have made in recent years.
In all of them, we have counted on the models of the best premium artificial grass available in our collection.
Decorative complements that you can add to the design of your garden.
- Synthetic fences
- Facade Coatings.
- Synthetic trusses
- Synthetic wicker.
- Synthetic wood flower pots and planters.
- Hedges and artificial plants.
- Ecological sleepers treated in risk 4, the new walnut-coloured treated sleepers or treated slats in various formats.
- An assortment of various landscaping stones as well as decorative sands.
If you are looking for professionals for your integral project of gardening and landscapingYou can count on our team because we can offer you several options.
Integral Design of outdoor spaces with Artificial Turf
Either a new garden or redesign of an existing gardenWe value the different options to create an environment that integrates with the rest of the elements of your home.
You can choose from a minimalist design to a varied composition of ornamental vegetation as well as different decorative elements.
For example fountains, pergolas, bridges, ponds, planters designed and built on site, irrigation, lighting and many others.
We carry out all projects with our professional installers all over the community of Madridespecially in the areas of:
- Aravaca and Pozuelo de Alarcón,
- Majadahonda and Las Rozas,
- Torrelodones and Galapagar
- Boadilla del Monte and Villaviciosa de Odón,
- Villanueva del Pardillo and Villanueva de la Cañada,
- Alcorcon and Mostoles,
- Arroyomolinos and Navalcarnero,
- Fuenlabrada, Leganés and Getafe,
- Alcobendas and San Sebastián de los Reyes,
- Paracuellos del Jarama
- Madrid Capital.
ALLGrass takes you to the next level of living in your garden or terrace habitat!
In addition, you can count on our experience to be able to assess what is feasible or what can be better in each space.
This is a process that takes place during and after the visit, where ideas are reflected upon and matured on the basis of current conditions and past experiences.
Why exemplary and sustainable gardens?
The philosophy of the exemplary and sustainable gardens aims to conserve resources as well as to protect the environment.
On the other hand, this type of pavement, offers a saving of time and money especially very valued in these times.
An exemplary ALLGrass garden also provides for a balanced environment and combines the natural and the synthetic in a harmonious way.
Therefore, the ALLGrass sustainable garden is conceived as durable, with low maintenance and limited use of resources to remain in good condition.
What does synthetic grass offer in your garden or terrace?
The artificial turf Madrid, is a surface that offers these features of convenience and comfort that you can get at ALLGrass Solutions.
We dedicate ourselves year after year in developing hand in hand with the leaders in the sector to offer you the quality you see and the quality you don't see.
- The product itself, its natural appearance and the feeling of comfort when you step on it or touch it.
- Fully integrated manufacturing in Europe
- Advanced processes in technology and selection of raw materials.
- In addition, the production process is clean and hygienic as well as minimal manufacturing emissions.
- Anti UV ray treatments on all products to obtain the duration adjusted to each model.
- In the case of the new Magnum, anti-bacterial and anti-static treatments are also added.
- Design and development with the green of the natural grass.
- In addition, our offer includes pavements that are the best replica for your garden or terrace.
- Among other things, we stand out for the alliances we have with local manufacturers.
- All models are governed by European Labor and Industry Regulations that influence you directly and indirectly.
Do you know how long it takes to switch from natural to synthetic if you live in Madrid?
If you have never had a garden before and have chosen to lay natural grass, it is very likely that within 2 years you will finally decide to switch to artificial grass.
Common causes for this change to happen.
The "struggle" to have a natural lawn in good condition throughout the year is, in most cases, exhausting and without getting the expected results.
Similarly, extreme temperatures, soil type, increased water consumption, weeds and other threats, severely affect the state of natural grass in Madrid.